Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I'm a Creep

Hi Chickens...

Still here, still living life in the "Big Easy". Life has been ever changing lately. I seem to be losing friends like whoa. Maybe that's the universe's way of telling me to let go. Let go of the past. Let go of these hangups that your supposed besties will always and forever be your besties. Life moves on.

Life has just been one big emotional roller coaster lately. Right now, I'm going down a pretty scary downward shift in the coaster and it's hurting my monkey heart. But, I've experienced worse. Much worse.

And I'm strong. Someone posted that the moon is in Mercury and it's a time of reflection. All I seem to be reflecting on these days is how people have wronged me and I've wronged them and it's brought about some pretty yucky responses. Ugh.

I hate this. I hate feeling like this. I just know that the universe provides for us in ways that we may never understand, but I am going to continue living this charmed life. You know why? Because I'm blessed. I'm blessed with a wonderful husband. I'm blessed with a wonderful family and friends who love me. And ultimately, my name is Kelly and I'm mean and tough.

2 comments:

  1. You're gosh darn right you're mean and tough, but one thing you're not is a creep.
    I really hope the coaster takes an upward turn, darling. Until it does I'm here for you if you need me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're gosh darn right you're mean and tough, but one thing you're not is a creep.
    I really hope the coaster takes an upward turn, darling. Until it does I'm here for you if you need me :)

    ReplyDelete