Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Snake and The Bird

I had a dream about a snake and a bird last night. They were fighting, fighting, fighting. You know, kind of like Rikki Tikki Tavi but with a bird and not a mongoose.

It's interesting how life turns out and how appreciative you can be for your current situation by simply taking a look back. Or, more looking back and into the present.

A snake, a snake, a snake!

Paired with a snake, a snake, a snake!

Good match, honestly. Good for Mr. and Mrs. Snake.

Slither, slither, slither.

It makes me appreciate that I'm a bird and I never married a snake. I suppose you could say I married a bird or perhaps a mongoose. Bird + Non-Snake = Soaring Possibilities

Snakes just get all tangled up with their own deceit, conceit, and slithering ways. Fake and stifling.

So, Mr. Bird Mongoose Man, thank you for not being a snake. And for providing us with soaring possibilities.

I love you very much.

2 comments: