Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sweet Relief


That's life.  You're born, you live, you die.  I know, quite macabre this being the Tuesday after Easter, but know that life is short.  And you should live each day like at the end of it, you could completely check out and move on to your next journey in this great, vast Universe pleased with the life you have lived thus far, the people you have touched, the good things you have changed. . .

My point is that you never know when someone you love and hold very near and dear to your heart is facing the possibility of staring at the face of a Venetian Death Mask.  If there is someone that has been on your mind lately, someone that you have perhaps disconnected with through the years, listen to that nagging voice in your head and reconnect with that person.

None of us knows when death will come calling, all we know is that one day it will come calling for us all.  Make certain that your loved ones know they are loved, your bonds are reinforced, and communicate with each other.  No one wants to be the last to know in a situation that could handle some prayers.  Early prayers = better prognosis!

Therefore, please pray for my Judy.  She is 1/4 of the reason I am the person I am today and she needs lots of prayers to get better.  She's a firecracker and I miss her and I want her to know that even though I'm not face to face with her, I'm still cheering her on and remind her she is strong.

Judy, you are strong.  You are going to get better.  Why?  Because you are strong, and surrounded by love and happiness and God.

I love you.  Please get better.

2 comments:

  1. Don't leave any expression of love unsaid. That made my mother and my mother-in-law's passing so much easier. You are wise, Kels and Judy must have done a good job. Get better Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was absolutely beautiful.

    You've got a gift, darlin' :)

    ReplyDelete