Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary, How Does Your Garden Grow?


Every neighborhood has at least one.

We live in a city where the wild things grow.  The amount of plants and flowers and moss and crazy mushrooms grow with little effort is astounding.  Which is why this particular house makes me shake my head.  You see, the individual that lives at this particular house only plants silk flowers.  They are quite colorful and if you are just driving by the house, you might not notice that the flowers are fake.  All you would see is the array of colors and types of flowers.  Get up close and it's a different story.

I can understand the upkeep of the fake flowers - just swap them out when they get faded, no big deal.  But in a city where anything grows, it seems like a waste of plastic.  Plus, it kind of reminds me of the crazy cat ladies out there.  This individual would be called the crazy fake plant lady.  Their gardening sense is all over the place!

To each his own I suppose.  Personally, I prefer the real thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment