Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A Walk to the Bakery


Kevin had just come home from work and we decided we needed delicious croissants for breakfast.


Fortunately, we live around the corner from the most delicious French bakery. Oh my Tyrannosaurus Rex, this place is good!



Along the way we came across a red door.


A pirate skeleton and his friend Bob.


A pretty turquoise garage door. Nice to look at, not extremely functional.


A Porsche. . .


With a flat tire.


Orange tree!


The goods have been collected.


Pretty bougainvillea. . .


Le Chat. This pretty kitty reminds me of my old cat Gus.


Motorcycle madness <---Kevin has it.


And then we returned home to eat our delicious croissant! I would share a picture but we ate the evidence. By the way, can you see the face in the bump on the tree?

3 comments:

  1. Fun pictures, Kels! What fun to walk to a bakery for a buttery croissant. Wish I had one right now. It's starting to cool down in Big A, so I loved seeing the green plants. Eat another croissant for me.
    New design is cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally see the face! And I agree with Kate, I absolutely love the new design!
    These pictures are wonderful! So vibrant, especially the red door. For some reason that picture fascinates me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally see the face! And I agree with Kate, I absolutely love the new design!
    These pictures are wonderful! So vibrant, especially the red door. For some reason that picture fascinates me.

    ReplyDelete