Monday, November 1, 2010

Au Revoir October!


Hope you all had a smashingly spooktacular Halloween weekend! I decided to stay in my house for the weekend, you know, in case the ghouls came to get me. It was safer that way...

Cheers to October and anniversary celebrations and birthdays! Cheers to Halloween and all the spookiness that is included with the festivities!

*However*

BOOOOO to the little teenage rif-raf that barreled through the neighborhood at 1:00 a.m. and smashed all the jack-o-lanterns.

BOOOO ON YOU!

Happy November, y'all! It's a new month and a time for thanks!

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Yay for November. Not only is it my birthday month but also the month of my favorite Holiday. I will be putting up a post in a couple weeks that explains why.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did have a fun October, didn't you? Here's hoping November will be just as good or better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn kids! I don't understand why people feel the need to ruin every else's fun like that. My pumpkin is still alive (for now) but I was seriously afraid someone would come along and murder him.

    ReplyDelete