Tuesday, March 22, 2011

HAPPY FREAKING TUESDAY TO YOU, TOO

So, Kevin gets home this morning from working his gawd-awful graveyard shift when he says a very bad word upon entering the apartment.  He informs me some piece of crap individual who has no respect for other people's property, even when it is clearly locked up, has stolen my beautiful, $100 bicycle.

BITCHES!!!!!!


Ugh.  I love this city, but people are crap sometimes.  Seriously, crap.  I don't take your stuff.  In fact, if you dropped something, say, $100 bill, I would chase you down to make sure you got your money back.

You, on the other hand, would take that $100 and go spend it on crack cocaine.  I would like to think you would take the "found" money and spend it on groceries for your family, but I'm having less and less faith in the human race these days. 

Instead, you stole by bike.  It's a normal bike.  You can buy it at WalMart.  And there are thousands like it in the city, so I'm not going to file a police report.  It won't do any good. :(

Alas, I'm not going to let this get me down.  Take my bicycle.  I don't care.  You suck.  Karma will get you.  And if you really needed that bicycle, I mean REALLY needed it, you could have rang the door bell, given me your story and I probably would have given you my bike.

I hope you guys have a better Tuesday than I have so far.  I want to go back to bed.

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that sucks balls. What a turd, whoever they are. I hope a bird craps right in their face today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about this. I had 2 bikes stolen out of my ultility room a few years back, I still look for them when I drive through that neighborhood. Alls I know is that there are still alot of "yous" out there, so don't let the "thems' get you down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breathe, Kelly!

    And, yes, poo on "them"!

    ReplyDelete