Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hola Autumn, Au Revoire Summer


Happy Autumn. Seriously. Blessed, overabundant, joyous Autumn. The fruits of our labors are being realized and enjoyed. I know mine are.

I am starting my new, new job tomorrow. Thank you, friendly Universe!

I am working for an organization that brings fruitfulness to the economy of the city. I am excited and grateful to do my part.

Thoughts are powerful. So, make it a point to make your thoughts positive. You will attract much more positivity into your life.

Give back. Be grateful for what you have.

I am finding my place in this city and I am excited for our future.

And, in my opinion, we are now officially in the best season of the year!

Pumpkin time!

And this time, I don't mean sleepy time !

No comments:

Post a Comment