Friday, October 22, 2010

Happy Anniversary, Darling Man

Dearest Kevin,

I love you. Thank you for marrying me 5 years ago. We took this huge leap of faith and I think sometimes when things get hard, we forget why we took the leap in the first place. I'm here to say thank you for always making me laugh, even when I don't want to. I know we have been through some tough business together, but you knew when you signed up that things were going to be an adventure. I honestly didn't anticipate it being this much of a roller coaster, but I suppose that's life.

So, cheers to the beautiful life we have had together thus far. Thank you for bringing me to New Orleans. I am so glad we are here together, in this beautiful city, living our charmed lives. Thank you for seeing us through a master's degree, a house fire, a lawsuit, a giant move, and well, putting up with my general craziness. You are an amazing man and I am so blessed to have found you.

So, may we have 50 more years together, and I hope they are as adventurous as the first five.

I love you more than the moon and the stars. . .

Your loving wife,
Kel

2 comments:

  1. THIS IS SO CUTE.
    But really though, congratulations! I'm so happy for both of you and I wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So dang sweet! And great photos. Happy Anny to you two.

    ReplyDelete