Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Oh The World


There was a protest this weekend in the Quarter over the BP oil spill. I really liked this particular sign. The shops around town are starting to sell anti-BP t-shirts. This is nasty and honestly, I'm getting a little scared. Worse than the Exxon spill and that is still recovering.

Oh, president of BP. I must say, I wouldn't want to be in your shoes right now. But honestly, you look like a big jack ass in this entire mess. Own up to things and FIX IT! Don't just apologize, FIX IT!

FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT!

Please. Because how would you feel if some company spilled oil into a water source that could contaminate YOUR water supply?

4 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more, Kelly. I have to beleive, if it were all that simple to fix, it would have been done long ago. We need the oil, but how many other disasters in waiting are pumping away in the gulf this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lived in Alaska for 4 years and that is still such a touchy subject up there...the Exxon disaster I mean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't agree more, Kelly. I have to beleive, if it were all that simple to fix, it would have been done long ago. We need the oil, but how many other disasters in waiting are pumping away in the gulf this morning.

    ReplyDelete