Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Pew Pew Mew Mew!!

Kittens shooting rainbows out of their eyes. Now that's the kind of day I hope you have! A day that goes by swimmingly and perhaps involves a mystical unicorn showing up and taking you to coffee. All while you have a perfect soundtrack going on all around you.

Wouldn't it be awesome if life were like a musical?

Seriously - I would love it if people broke out in random, perfectly choreographed musical numbers and everyone is in tune and for a moment you think, I wonder where they put the orchestra that accompanies everyone?

I suppose you could say I live in a city that is the closest existence of living in a musical. You walk down the street, hear a band playing. You water your vegetable garden, hear a band playing. You try and take a nap on a Saturday and realize your neighbor is having an awesome party, complete with full band. And so on, and so on...

Loves it. Now if I could just train the kitties to shoot rainbows out of their eyes.

Happy Tuesday!
xoxo

P.S. I'm so glad you all are still here! Thanks for sticking around, y'all!

3 comments:

  1. You should work with me, we are constantly breaking out in song bc we get 1 CD to listen to each month and they drive us nuts, so to compensate we try to make them different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one of the reasons I was to experience New Orleans so badly; the whole city echoes with music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh, Heaven - I know what you mean about the 1 cd, over and over and over again. I used to make up dances to the cds when I worked at a certain lotion store...we should definitely work a musical number together sometime!

    Jon - get thy self to NOLA, STAT! I feel like it is one of the places in America that everyone should experience. Laissez bon temps rouler!

    ReplyDelete