Wednesday, October 20, 2010

How I Learned Geography


I mentioned earlier how my parents indulged my insistence that the Gulf of Mexico looks like a Scottie Dog. Well, they couldn't quite visualize what I was explaining and Kate couldn't quite see it either (neither could Kev, Jen, or LJ) so I decided to provide you with art so you could all enjoy my visual creativeness. (By the way, check out Kate's blog - she's a hoot! I especially love Roxy Doxy and her gambling issues...)

Anyway, here is a visual for those who need pictures. I am more of a visual learner myself. Kevin told me the other day that I shouldn't just say it looks like a Scottie Dog, but rather a Scottie Dog's head.

I even included a tartan doggie collar in my picture, because, well...Scottie Dogs are Scottish and should always wear their tartans with pride.

Hope you are having a fabulous week!

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. THANK YOU for explaining that. I wasn't gonna say anything, but I was definitely wondering. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. now i see it-- with the very creative visual aid.

    ReplyDelete