Monday, October 18, 2010

Smiling Again


So my mom and dad came to visit us this last week. What a treat! Seriously! I needed some good mom and dad t.l.c. and they delivered. Thanks Mom and Dad!

You definitely lifted my spirits and helped me to see past the little dark rain cloud that has been following me around. I hope you both had as nice a time as I did.

Thanks for the food, the clothes, the funny laughs, indulging me when I tried explaining that the Gulf of Mexico looks like a Scottie Dog, and well...everything else. I love you both hard, hard, hard!

Oh, and my dear blogosphere friend Scott from WolfPack of 3 asked me if I actually have a monkey heart. Well, dear friend Scott, here is a link for you explaining the whole monkey heart situation.

3 comments:

  1. So wait, you DON'T have a monkey heart? Or do you? I'm so confused.
    But yay for a fun with the parents! I'm glad you and your (maybe) monkey heart are feeling better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your parents are a good tonic to you....lucky monkey-heart gal! A Scotty dog...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, Mom and Dad have some healing powers, don't they? I feel the same way when I go home. :)

    ReplyDelete