Sunday, August 21, 2011

Grabbin' My KAZOO!



Happy Sunday!  

I hope everyone is enjoying a peaceful day with your families - cook out on the grill today because it's hot outside and why would you want to heat up your kitchens more than you have to???  Sundays are for rest, right?

I am energized by the flow of love arrows being shot at me...and my MOM cooked me a delicious dinner last night!  We ate like kings and I feel good about nourishing myself through food and love and family. 

As a bonus for your reading and listening pleasure, I thought I would include a video of my musician friend Tomas Cotik performing the Brahms Lullaby for his baby girl Yuni. This particular performance was recorded at West Texas A&M University in Canyon, TX.  As I have had difficulty sleeping, I thought a lullaby was appropriate.


Lacing up my sneakers now and I'm going for a walk in the park! *shimmy - shimmy*

If you would like to know more about Tomas, visit his website at www.tomascotik.com 
If you would like to learn more about West Texas A&M University, visit www.wtamu.edu GO BUFFS!

No comments:

Post a Comment