Monday, August 13, 2012

It's Been a While

I took almost a year away from blogging.  Call it a sabbatical but this past year has brought about many changes in my life and I didn't need to air out all my dirty business to everyone in the blogosphere.  Perhaps it would have been cathartic to have this still be my outlet, but I had no words.  Gone.  Just gone was the tone and excitement that I had experienced giving you a glimpse into my crazy head.

So now we start a new chapter.  I hope I can still try and make you laugh and think and hope and dream.  That is what I aspire to do with this blog.  It makes no sense and has no real topic of interest - it's just me and my laptop telling you what is on my mind.

I have had some recent encouragement to get back to blogging and it makes me feel like what I was doing here was a good thing.  Not an important thing, but good regardless.  Some people may think I'm silly or stupid but at this point, I don't care.  I've been through hell this past year and I need something to get back in the saddle again.  Words are therapeutic and so is connecting with others, so this is what I'm going to do.  Welcome back, I hope I haven't lost your interest completely.

Cheers!     

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Kelly! I look forward to reading your witty words once more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, so glad to see the monkey heart speaking again!! :)

    ReplyDelete