Friday, May 7, 2010

New Job Number 3: Week One Complete

Yay! Yay! Yay!

I have completed my first week of work! I feel accomplished and blessed and so thankful that I am able to have this position in this organization.

I have lots to learn - like how to use as Mac. But I can do it, and I look forward to the challenge. Who knows, I might be converted! :)

Above is a picture of the Fabulous Coco. Office Dog Extraordinaire! Love, love, love having an animal around while working. It gives the office a calming effect. She goes around the office as she pleases and is very well behaved and quiet. Darling, darling animal.

It feels like I've known my current employer before, or forever, or in a different lifetime. Who knows...but there is a familiar essence to this house, this position even. I feel as if I have been here before. I don't know. It could be because of how I worked at the Symphony, or I have finally figured my way in what I guess I do.

The flexibility of this, working part time, is nice. I appreciate and am grateful that Kevin is ok with me working the schedule I work. I will say, this gives me more of an opportunity to see him in the mornings when he is working and I can kind of help take care of him and the house better when he is working those terrible graveyard shifts.

I feel at peace. I am excited about the things I'm about to learn.

You never know how the kindness of a complete stranger will affect your life. Don't be afraid to connect with new people. This is something I'm having to work on. It's hard. But I'm so appreciative of the connection and forethought and kismet.

Oh, and HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Yay for liking the new job! And Coco does look quite fabulous :)
    But watch out for those Macs! They're nothing but trouble!

    ReplyDelete