Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Shave and a Haircut

If his parents had only known what this first shave was foretelling, they might have bought stock in Gillette.

Kev hates to shave. Hates it. In fact, he used to get a doctor's note at his old job so he didn't have to shave because they had a policy against facial hair. But, you see, he's a hairy beast and kissing a hairy beast can chafe, you know? Therefore, he shaves for moi. Then he gets mooochas smooooochas!

But, I digress.

You see, Kev is serving as a groomsman for our dear friend Alex when he marries his shawty Faith in July. Kev informed Alex that he has crazy facial hair right now and wanted to make sure it was alright with the happy couple that Kev continue to have said crazy facial hair. Alex *SUPPOSEDLY* checked with our darling Faith and reported back that said crazy facial hair is acceptable for their blissful day.

Blissful day...filled with lots of toasts and joy and photography. Photography with pictures that you, Faith and Alex, will have to look at for the rest of your earthly lives, and know that you, on that most special and sacred of days, allowed Wolverine to stand up for you at your wedding.


xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I feel for Kev! I HATE shaving! Right now I look like a scraggly teen version of Grizzly Adams because I keep avoiding the razor at all costs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only better than the Wolverine look is that sweet Go-Bots Shirt, Classic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha... that's great! Wolverine is kind of, actually, working for him. But for a wedding? Are we SURE that the bride said okay?? ;)

    My hubs is a hairy beast and HATES to shave too, so I (through my hubs) feel Kev's pain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I feel for Kev! I HATE shaving! Right now I look like a scraggly teen version of Grizzly Adams because I keep avoiding the razor at all costs.

    ReplyDelete