Thursday, May 20, 2010

Traded Places With An Angel


Our Jackie has gone to heaven and everyone who remains is very much feeling her void. I am sad to realize that I am not going to receive the encouraging messages from Jackie anymore. However, I am at peace knowing that she is at peace. Jackie, you fought hard and we are all so proud of you. I am so blessed that you were a part of my family's life. Thank you for providing a normal, fun environment to visit when things were less than fun in Houston with all those heart doctors. Thank you for sharing your family with us and always welcoming us with open arms. Most of all, thank you for being you and sharing your love. I know we are all better people because we knew you.

To my extended Loeser family, you are in our thoughts and prayers. You know what? I think she's probably hanging out in heaven with Elvis and bragging about all her beautiful children and grandchildren.

Jackie, you will be missed. Thank you for your joie de vie. I love you.

And Elvis, hands off, man! She's taken!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry Kel. Loosing a friend is never easy. But I think you're thinking the right way! It's not really "goodbye" so much as it's "see ya later"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about the loss. She sounds like a kindred spirit... wonderful tribute.

    ReplyDelete