Saturday, January 16, 2010

Messed Up: The Birthday Edition


My darling husband Kev informed me last night, on his birthday of all days, that my mind is "messed up". Umm....we've met, right? I suppose it makes sense for him to call me messed up due to me being slightly crazy, but on your BIRTHDAY? Come ON!

On second thought, it was your birthday and you get to do what ever you want on your birthday.

Our conversation started innocently enough. We were discussing our visit with his parents this weekend. I was talking about how his parents are like Mom and Dad squared for me. Because one squared is still one, meaning I still only have one mom and one dad, but I have an extra mom and dad now, too. So, they are like Mom and Dad squared. You know, like bonus parents. Then I went through some math equations out loud - squaring things and such.

That's when Kev told me my "mind is messed up".

I love you, my darling Kev. I love that you can put me in my place. I am "MESSED UP" after all.

Enjoy the picture of Baby Kev - I think it looks like baby's first drunken stupor but I don't think Mom Squared put scotch in his bottle at that age.

Have a great weekend, y'all! We're off to H-town now! It's going to be fun times!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment