Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Tricks


While in Austin this last weekend, I decided it was time I taught my mother how to text message. She isn't the most tech-savvy of individuals, but she tries. She recently got a fancy touch screen cell phone and I KNEW she would be able to text message, with a little help.

So, for your reading pleasure, here is my mom's and my first conversation via text message (we were in the same room with each other):

Me: What's up?

Mom: Nothing

Me: Awesome!

Mom: Yea

Mom: Sh*t

Me: Watch out - the cops might get ya' !

Mom: I'm tough

That's my Mommy!

Have a great Thursday! Oh, and the picture above and below are from Blaine Kern's Mardi Gras World. Kev & I went to a Twelfth Night Party last night to kick off Mardi Gras Season. You all will have many more Mardi Gras pictures to enjoy in the very near future. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment