Thursday, July 8, 2010

Ick Ack Ook

Ok, so I know, not what you wanted to see with your morning coffee, but look what I noticed this morning growing in between our linoleum in the kitchen. You see, I know you are probably judging me that my house is this dirty, especially in this particular spot. Except, what you don't understand is that when it rains here, and boy does it rain, water comes pouring in from our back door and streams all the way to the kitchen entrance. We keep towels there to sop up the water when we know it's going to rain.

I really wish our landlord would take care of the giant trees growing out of our gutters. Perhaps then, the water wouldn't come streaming into our kitchen via the back door. Just saying.

Hope you all have an awesome Thursday - take a moment to notice the little things today. Like the fungi growing on your kitchen floor.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Ewwwwwwwww!
    We had some trees growing in our gutters for a while, so gamma made me climb up on our ladder and clean them out. You should have seen the flood that came pouring out of the spout once I moved all the debris out of the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY! The landlord needs to fix that stat!

    ReplyDelete