Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah

Wednesday! Where did YOU come from!?!

Wednesday. I like Wednesday. That means tomorrow is Thursday, which is my Friday.
Yeah, I gotta find a different job.

I was talking to my friend Jake last night and he observed that all I have done since I've been in New Orleans has been look for a job. That is very true.

I feel like I know the go-to job sites for this city and have a specific method to searching/applying, blah.blah.blah...

My mom is worried that I've lost my Can-Do attitude, and maybe I have a little. *sigh* I just need to get it back because I have come to realize that Oliver's bat-shit craziness illness has a lot to do with the stress that Kev and I are putting out in our household.

I like my job. I like who I work for and I feel like if I found a different job, I would be abandoning that person for selfish reasons. But, wait. Isn't that the point? I don't know what's going to happen and I can't foresee the future, but I do know that something has to change for me as far as a job.

So, the search is continuing, while I work where I work. This is necessary. The working.

And, finding a different, perhaps additional job.

I'm drowning in stress and if the kitties really do feel our emotions, all I can say is, "Kitties, I'm sorry if this stress hurts because I must admit, it's kind of starting to hurt me, too."

And Oliver. I love you despite yourself. We aren't giving up but PLEEAAAASEEEE get better!!!

1 comment:

  1. I really hope Oliver takes a turn for the better! And I know what you mean about the job thing. I've been job hunting for so long I've forgotten what it's like to not jump at every Help Wanted sign i see.
    Luck be with you, my darlin'!

    ReplyDelete