Thursday, July 15, 2010

Nice to Have Choices, Indeed

I think Kate put it best. So nice to have so many choices, indeed! I decided to go ahead and decline the interview. Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know I should have probably seen what they had to offer, but I know for sure that they don't keep a dog in their library, therefore currently ruling them out as a place I would want to work.

Plus, I think I would just be sitting and listening to doctor's notes and transcribing said notes. How depressing! I don't know if I could handle all those crazy hospital procedures day in and day out. I mean, come on! I am used to normal, medical professional dinner table conversation - you know, poop, blood, dying. . .but not in a scientific, no-feeling manner.

So, I'm staying with the graphic design team that keeps a dog in their office. I think I'll just have to find another part-time gig, because this one is just now getting interesting.

Thanks, Universe!

Hope you all are having a smashing week! We are just now recovering from our wonderful weekend in Fort Worth. I'll post pics from Alex & Faith's big day soon. . .

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment