Sunday, June 12, 2011

Heart's Desire


Happy Sunday, Everyone! 

Welcome to all my latest followers, please feel free to take a poke around and see what this site is all about - pretty much pure silliness, if you haven't already figured it out yet!

So, on this Sunday, may peace be with you (and also with you...), and may you find some way to carve out a little bit of time to replenish your bucket.  Find a book, sit under a tree and read!  You gotta have something going on while you are tackling that massive pile of laundry! (Wait, is that just me?)

Have a great day, fill your bucket, go on a walk and find something unexpected today.  I promise it will make your week ahead that much better!

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. it's good to see the moneky heart's toes can still strike a ballerina pose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made my day : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. You betcha!  I make Kev practice pointing his toes with me - he gets cramps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That makes me happy, A!  Sounds like you needed a little pick-me-up today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laundry it is - rain has called off a walk.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh darn!  Well I hope it stops raining long enough that you can open your windows and enjoy the smell of the fresh rain!  Happy laundering...hope your pile isn't too overwhelming!

    ReplyDelete