Monday, June 27, 2011

Monday Montage: CONSOLE

Hey Everyone...

Still accepting submissions for this week's Monday Montage.  No one has sent me a picture, so go find something that consoles you and send me a picture.  You can e-mail it to monkeyheartdiscourses@gmail.com

DO IT!  Then, you all can have the reading pleasure of something like this: Monday Montage: Banana Love Week 1

You have until, well until I have enough pictures to submit for this week's Monday Montage.  So, go take me a picture, pretty please?????

Waiting patiently....

2 comments:

  1. Uploading and sending your way...it has been on my camera...I just needed a swift kick in the rear...thank you for that :)  

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just sent one to you. I thought I sent one last week of my kids. Hmmm must have been a long weekend.

    Laura

    ReplyDelete