Monday, June 13, 2011

Montage Monday | First Week: BANANAS

Since I have this large influx of new readers, and I must say that I am so happy you have stopped by, I have decided to start a new project that I will be posting on a weekly basis called Montage Monday!

So, you guys get an assignment!  I want you to take a picture of something during your week that makes you happy, inspires you, makes you question humanity, whatever, and sent it my way!  I will make a big photo collage/montage of all the photos that you guys send me for the week.  Oh, and I think we should have themes each week, that way if you are stumped, you can have a little guidance.

For the first official week of Montage Monday photo collection, I want the theme to be BANANAS.  Whatever that means to you, capture it in film, and send me an e-mail with your image!  (And please don't just everyone send me pictures of the Chiquita Banana lady!)

You can mail your pictures to monkeyheartdiscourses@gmail.com

Okay, GO BANANAS!

Deadline to submit your photo for the following Montage Monday Sunday evening (June19th this week!) 6 p.m. CST!

Happy photog-ing!

6 comments:

  1. I hate Monday's! But I love photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate Monday's, too! That's why I think we all could use a little Monday morning pick me up! Send me a picture so you can be a part of the fabulosity that will be next Monday: BANANAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so up for this!!  Count me in!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Count me in too. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this idea. Will definitely send something :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen...haven't finished it yet, so send away if you get this.  I'll probably be posting around 11 a.m. this morning so if you have a pic you want to still send, send away!!! 

    ReplyDelete