Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Queen Lulu the Llama


Happy Wednesday, Everybody!

I am not sure if you were aware, but I have a particular affinity for llamas.  I know, you are asking yourself, "Really, Kel?  Llamas?"

You see, I think they are the underrated cousin of the camel.  They spit like camels, they have eyelashes like camels, except, there is something more graceful about a llama, in my opinion.  I think it has something to do with their luxurious, flowing coat of white hair.  Also, their eyelashes are a little more glamorous than that of a camel.

This is what I think llamas would look like if they had thumbs and access to readily available, hypoallergenic llama makeup.  They would all be competing to see who could get their eyelashes taller and curlier and who would have the most outrageous lip color.

Then, the llamas would get together and elect a Queen of the Llamas.  This is purely based on her ability to work her eyelash curler, mascara, and lipstick.  Upon being crowned the queen, this llama will receive a magical crown that employs 30,000 lightning bugs per shift, just so she can have extra sparkles.  The lightning bugs are offered excellent benefits and a really generous 401K plan for their service to the Queen of the Llamas.

So, on this Wednesday in June of 2011, I declare Lulu the Queen of the Llamas!  Of course, she will only have a 4 year term, so girls, get ready.  In two years time, you will need to be ready to start your campaigning!

Have a great day!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment