Saturday, August 22, 2009

Lazy Caturday


Kevin is working today, like always. At least someone is making some money around here! I found Oliver on the bed, taking a lovely cat nap. As you can tell, he is perfectly relaxed and airing out all his kitty bits. I know, why would I ever discuss kitty bits on my blog, but I think it is hilarious when they roll on their backs and put their bellies to the sky. I think that if there is reincarnation, I would like to come back as a cat who has owners like Kevin and me. That is definitely the cush life.

So, here's to a lazy Caturday! (And no, it's not Saturday - it's Caturday for all you ICHC fans.) I hope you get to take a nap or accomplish whatever projects you have set out to accomplish. I think I'm going to tackle some laundry and dishes and maybe bake some cookies. (If I can talk Monkey Peeler, Jamie Hayes Devil Doll, and Mr. Toucan into helping!)

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment