Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Creative Choices and The Full Moon


I want some crayons. I miss how they smell in their boxes and I think it might be a fun medium to try and work with again. I don't know. I read about the history of Crayola crayons and the years they added new colors. Did you know that peach used to be called "flesh", but in 1962 they realized that there are other colors of skin tone than peach? Crayola now sports over 130 colors to choose from. Hmmm....

On another note, things have been stormy and happening. I don't know, things are changing right now. It's the full moon right now and Leo is roaring out there in the stars so things might be a little intense for others. I dunno. Just saying. Say your prayers and meditate on something positive. It will be better for everyone involved.

I had to take a personality test for the job above the coffee shop! Like a THEY PAID MONEY for me to take this test. :D I believe in my heart that this is the path I am meant to be on currently and things are about to look up. Plus, I go to my interview for the other place on Wednesday - that's TODAY actually looking at the clock.

But the personality test was interesting. Wow. Now, I think they are doing some comparing to their own tests and we shall see. I must commend them for this practice, actually. It's a small firm. Like a family. So, I get it.

I believe that had I been made to take a test like this at my previous endeavor, I would not have been hired in the first place. Just saying. But, that was the path I was supposed to take at the time.

And now we are here and things are getting better and prayers are being answered. So thanks.

Happy Wednesday! I wonder what shoes I'll wear to the interview?!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. "Flesh"? That is actually cool as hell! My daughter is all about crayons....my house is one big crayon! If I could only get my hands on those ones that are in that picture! Happy Hump Day!
    Brian

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure the personality test said that you're a beautiful wonderful AMAZING person ;)

    ReplyDelete