Saturday, April 10, 2010

On the tip of your tongue...

Sausage (a.k.a. CatZiLLa!) enjoying time in the sunshine. Sooo nice...sleepy time in the sun.

I hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday. Today is a beautiful day in New Orleans, LA. The windows have been opened and so has the door to the balcony. The kitties couldn't be more pleased and the breeze is nice.

So I'm at a point now where everyone is asking, "So when are you going to get a job?" I'm trying. There are jobs out there, just not jobs that I am qualified to do or I am overqualified and they can't take the chance on me quitting, therefore, they don't hire me.

Times are tough, people! Arggg...I think my biggest crisis is that I am realizing that I must reinvent myself a little here in New Orleans. Find a different profession, perhaps. I dunno. But I just can't seem to quite figure out what it is I should do.

I will say, I'm feeling very creative lately and that is good. In my incessant need to be creative, we have been cooking and I've been painting it's all very bohemian of us, I suppose. We are conserving. I have some ideas of what I would like to do, however, that requires a leap of faith and a bankroll that we do not possess.



I am happy with my life, even if we are still just trying to find our way.

I'm happy with my husband and I am blessed that I'm living this life here with him in this beautiful city.

And I am so happy it's SATURDAY!

Go outside and put your toes in the grass if you can!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the pic!! What is up with the cats laying like that? My cat is doing that lately. I don't get it. Kinda comes out of nowhere. lol And when I talk to her, she just lolls her head to the side and stares at me with those cute eyes.

    ReplyDelete