Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Great Seed Watch: More Growing

We have been paying close attention to the progress of the garden. Watering, fertilizing, sunshining (well, that's more the sun's job), and talking to the plants.

The oregano looks happy! Getting bigger every day! I think oregano is pretty.

We have a new addition to our garden. I convinced Kevin to buy us a strawberry plant! I know, we didn't start this from seeds. But I have always wanted to grow strawberries and I'm thinking this might be the right weather for those babies!

The garden, growing.

The mint is growing slowly. But, things are coming right along. Thanks for the help watering, Princess Watering Frog!

Here is one of the cucumber plants. He's getting his little spindly finger thing! Yay! AND they are starting to develop flower buds.

The tomatoes are moving along nicely. Their bases are getting stronger and thicker. And they are MUCH taller.

Next time, I'm going to show you the progression of the plants thus far. I think it will be nice to see a side by side comparison of how far they have grown in a months time.

Happy Tuesday!

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Your plants look beautiful! And so green!! I planted mine about 2 weeks ago now... I need to post some photos too. My little green bean seeds have sprouted and are coming along nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Foxy! I have LOVED watching them sprout up and grow into these large plants! Very cool! Mine have been in the ground for a little over a month. Can't wait to see pictures of your garden!

    ReplyDelete