Monday, April 19, 2010

Shhh...it's a secret

So today I am going to a job interview. Yay! We shall see - it's part time. Which, well, is better than no time. Nervous a little, but kind of over it already. Eh. Take me or leave me. I'm tired of trying to convince people to hire me.

I'll be polite because, well, that's what I do most of the time.

But, oh, sheesh. I hate this self-imposed pressure to impress.

I'm just going to go in there and figure it out.

The coolest thing? It's above a coffee shop. The office, that is. And it's a really cool old house building.

Yum.

Iced coffee in the afternoons. Yes please!

Hope you all had a great start to the week. Think of me at 3 p.m. and send me super positive vibes!

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. You just had to put that picture up to taunt me didn't you, Miss Taunter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck! I hope everything works out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I DID have to taunt, Brian. After all, what is life without beignets and chicory coffee??

    Thanks, Jon! So far so good!

    ReplyDelete