Monday, December 28, 2009

Our Christmas House


Noel. From my Grandma!

Santa bubble light!


The tree - sorry so blurry!


Our snowflakes that we made...and glittered!


Fleur de lis! New to the tree this year!


You can't really see, but she's wearing red high heels!


Here is our Jaime Hayes Cat tree ornament from Jen. Yes, Jen! You did give us this one! I had forgotten...



Christmas tree nesting doll, and an elephant and Mr. Toucan. Oh, and the strawberry is a jam pot from my grandma.


This is the table setting for breakfast. Kevin came home from work to this!


And our Christmas dinner! Kevin had to promptly leave for work after this.


Just a couple of love birds - hanging out in the tree! I hope you all had a blessed, happy Christmas time. Ours was quiet, but good!

Now onto the New Year!

1 comment:

  1. You have started a wonderful Christmas tradition... I knew you would. Hope to see ya New Years????

    ReplyDelete