Monday, December 21, 2009

Skeletal Serenade

I found this guy playing his piano in the French Quarter. I wonder if they enslaved him to play a long time ago and eventually he went *POOF!* and was stuck. A skeleton, stuck at his piano trying to keep the music going, even though he's already played his fingers to the bone.

I sort of feel like that skeleton right now. Christmas is this week! Time to keep pushing through, just for a few more days and then we can drive into relaxation station. I look forward to celebrating the holiday with Kevin. I am sad to not be with family, but I have family here (Kev & the kitties). We will make the most of it and our celebration will be special.

So here's to Monday, folks! Only three days of work this week and a nice break. Don't let the "Man" work your fingers to the bone. It's a time for reflection and celebration and most importantly, love.

1 comment:

  1. We miss you, Smell Kel. I've been showing Abby your picutres lately - she's gotta dig on the Auntie Smell Kel! I'm sure that New Orleans at Christmas will be something ELSE. Just wish I was there to stomp out some Monkey Madness with you!

    ReplyDelete