Friday, December 18, 2009

Prettiness


We went to the Roosevelt Hotel last night for my company's holiday party. It was a nice time! Always interesting to visit with co-workers outside of the work environment. It made me miss my old job. My old friends (co-workers) had become a family to me, but I am now working on building a new work family.

Isn't the lobby of the hotel just gorgeous? It's apparently a tradition for this hotel to go all out with the Christmas decorations. The hotel was closed for a while - it suffered major damage during Hurricane K. But she's up and running like a gem these days.

I know I said I was going to post the cooking blog today but I ran out of time last night. I promise to have it for your Monday enjoyment.

Have a great weekend, everyone. And guess what!?!

It's Friday!!!! Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment