Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Great Header Debate!

Ok, guys. I've had two responses for the change in my header. So far, both responses liked the old picture (seen above). Does anyone like the new header? Or did you see the one I posted the other day?

I made this one...it was up for a few minutes but I don't think it was up for very long and no one saw it, I don't think.

And of course, we have the current one. So, let me know your thoughts. I was getting slightly bored with the old header, but you guys are reading this and having to look at the artwork, so tell me your preference! I want to know!

Comment away!

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. I personally really like the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jon! I am thinking that EVERYONE preferred the original header the best. I'm going to keep playing with it, but I am starting to see the error in my ways and will have the new, old header in place soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kel-- while i like candidate number three more than number two, number one is still my fave. but, then again, it's your blog you should do what makes you happy. i think people get used to seeing a certain look and are reluctant to accepts a change. : ) <-- see the monkey smile?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you think the Beatles would have created such fantastic music if they were just recording what their fans wanted to here? Hells No! you gotta stetch the boundries and try new things. Be bold, do what you like.

    With that said, I think the thing that makes the 2 newer versions seem off to me isn't the artwork, but the fonts used. It makes the blog look like a cross between House of Blues and a Commodore 64

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok let me chime in on my opion I like the first one the best...

    ReplyDelete