Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring BlogFest '10






In an attempt to be more connected to fellow bloggers, I spent my Friday night checking out really fun, happy, and energetic blogs. One of the blogs I came across was Me vs. College. Okay, so here's the scoop: Jon is a college student who lives in Ohio with his gammy. HIS GAMMY! LOVES IT! Anyway, he writes really funny stuff and I think you should check him out.

Also, he has challenged fellow bloggers to participate in a Spring Blogfest. That's right. This here is a challenge, darlings.

Here are the official rules according to Jon (since this is his challenge):
  • During the months of March, April and May you must post at least one entry every other day.
  • It doesn't matter how you blog or what you blog about, all that matters is that you blog.
  • Branch out. Don't just post the same old entries over and over. This is a challenge, after all, so challenge yourself! Try new styles! See what happens!
  • Try to find at least one new blog to follow. Meet other bloggers. Network with them. Make new friends!
  • Feel free to leave a comment letting me know you're participating! I would love to see what you're up to!
  • I made a button especially for the challenge, and you can find it in my sidebar. You certainly don't have to add it to you site, but it would definitely earn you brownie points.
Ok, so the last rule is not available on my site. I put the button up so you can link to Jon's site and get your own button for your blog. DOOOOO IT! You know you want to!

I'm taking the challenge. You should, too!

And check out Me vs. College. He's a "Prank Ninja", after all!

1 comment: