Thursday, March 4, 2010

It's FISH TV!


Thanks to C & C, we are now the proud owners of a new, old TV. Except this TV only has one station available. It's Fish TV! C took this vintage television apart and put an aquarium in it. The kitties now have their very own channel to watch. Especially the show that features "The Captain".

Here is Alice, enthralled with her new favorite TV show, a.k.a. lunch. They will sit for hours admiring the fish. I think Kev and I enjoy Fish TV! as much as the kitties do.

"The Captain" is short for Captain Vince Lombardi Trophy, III. You know, since the Saints won the Super Bowl, we thought it was appropriate to commemorate this memorable time with a fish. He's a Beta. Very pretty.

Also featured on Fish TV! are the 5 neon tetras (they haven't told us their names yet), and a few new additions including 3 Cherry Barbs and Bert and Ernie, the Rainbow Fish. We also had a Plecostomus named Dr. Gonzo, but he went to fish heaven the other morning. :(

Fish TV! even has a theme song:

Fish TV!
Fish TV!
FISHY FISHY FISHY FISHY
FISH TV!

The whole family is really digging the new addition to our home. I just hope the kitties don't figure out how to open the top of the TV and have a snack!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I miss my aquarium :( makes me want to set another one up... love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss my aquarium :( makes me want to set another one up... love ya

    ReplyDelete