Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Great Seed Watch Continues...

We are just growing up a storm! I added my collection of pansies to the tree garden and one of our neighbors rolled by on his bicycle and asked if I had spring fever. I said yes.

The cucumbers have been replanted in a bigger pot. They are doing awesome!

I believe we have handled the little mold issue. Thanks for the suggestion, Mrs. B! Plus, the mint and parsley are starting to poke their heads up. Come on, sleepy heads!

We decided to go ahead and plant the tomatoes in a bigger pot, as well. They have some fertilizer and I think will grow well like the cucumbers in their new home. Grow! Grow! You can do it!

The pots look happy in the sunshine! We are growing more herb seeds in the "bare" looking pots. I am loving the Louisiana sunshine and humidity...at least right now I am. Check back with me in August.

And voila! Here's the seed garden, as evidence of the pictures taken on 3/26. I will post pictures of our trellis project soon.

And the watch continues...

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment