Monday, March 22, 2010

oOOH: The GREAT SEED WATCH!

I am crazy excited! We have GROWTH! Take-off! Grow, grow, grow, little seedlings! Oregano and Basil have started poking their heads out!

The tomatoes are moving along. So delicate. Grow tomatoes, Grow! (I'm not sure what's going on with chives over there...gotta figure that out. I think it might be mold. :(

But the first guys to pop their heads out of the little pod nest? THE CUCUMBER SEEDS! Congratulations, Cucumbers! You get the gold medal for quickest start! HURRAh!

And the GREAT SEED WATCH continues....

Also, I thought I would show you guys this new creation, ala Neighbor S. I'm kinda excited about this. Pansies, planted in the nooks of the roots of the giant, I'm talking HUGE oak tree that is in front of our door. I have some pansies ala Neighbor S that I think I'm going to add to the collection.


Should be pretty!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. based on your mom's failed attempt at starting seeds, i think i cna safely say that the chive activity is just as you thought. MOLD! sorry, hope i'm wrong about that.

    ReplyDelete